The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the NJ Creative team in multiple functions of in-house & outsourced photoshoot processes, assist in daily product preparation, & maintain general studio organization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring creative team is prepared in day-to-day aspects of photoshoot production
- Work closely with Production Assistant in receiving & returning large quantities of product in accordance with company SOP's
- Assist in build & breakdown of sets each day
- Prepare product for stylist to ensure groupings are labeled, organized, & ready to be photographed
- Participate in occasional off-site photo shoots to support production team & act as on-site styling assistant
- Facilitate studio purchase & rental returns
- Manage creative spreadsheets for working projects
- Consistently maintain prop closet & studio organization
- Interest in editorial & e-commerce fashion, on-figure & still life accessories
- Familiar with Google Suite preferred
- Background in photo shoots & on-set experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized & resourceful
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Capacity to work independently & be self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as senior management, peers & outside vendors
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel within the New Jersey & New York area & work overtime when necessary
- The employee will be regularly required to move/lift boxes, hangers, & other various products from place to place
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.