Mailchimp is the worlds largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design & send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful & easy-to-use email, marketing automation, & analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications & services.
Mailchimp is a fast growing company & our Talent team needs your help to continue to build a diverse team of creative, humble, & independent new Peeps! We are a fast paced team juggling multiple priorities & our talent coordinator is crucial to keeping things moving. We are searching for a partner to help coordinate our recruiting activities, provide the best possible candidate experiences & other administrative tasks as necessary. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, is highly organized, & able to work with minimal supervision. You have the ability to multi-task & re-prioritize & enjoy the challenges of supporting multiple people.
What youll do:
- Schedule a high volume of complex candidate interviews for multiple recruiters & hiring teams; this includes phone interviews, virtual interviews, & onsite interviews across multiple time zones via our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Book travel & lodging for out-of-town candidates & work with AP department to submit & track candidate expenses
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience, operational logistics & scheduling efficiency
- Maintain all recruiting documents - job descriptions, process documentation, candidate materials, etc
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting events
- Ensure candidates have an excellent candidate experience at Mailchimp with timely responses & follow up, & a smooth (and fun!) transition from candidate to new hire
- Partner with various internal teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Ability to interface well with candidates & cross-functionally across teams
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have a proven track record of being a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- You have experience in heavy scheduling & calendaring experience preferred
- You have professional maturity to discreetly handle confidential information
- You are comfortable working independently, taking ownership of projects & suggesting improvements for efficiency
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You have strong attention to detail & ability to multitask with a positive attitude
- You have creativity & problem solving ability
- You have technical aptitude; experience working with Greenhouse, Google Suite, docs, etc. preferred
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.