About the Job
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a strong track-record of high performance to build & execute supply chain strategies for our Entertaining Rooms Category. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for managing their own business, as they will be given significant ownership over a portion of Walmart eCommerces Supply Chain operations. This role will work closely with many other people in the organization especially the Fulfillment Center & Category management.
- Build, hire & mentor a team of managers & associates
- Partner with Category management team to meet business & operational targets
- Lead execution of daily processes with maniacal attention to detail purchase inventory, troubleshoot problem items, & track orders to 100% accuracy
- Develop our next generation supply chain systems, working with our engineers to prioritize the most impactful improvements.
- Deliver immediate, proactive, whatever-it-takes support to our fulfillment centers
- Lead our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, our high standard of performance
- Monitors & reviews inbound/space/slots Open To Buy thresholds for the business
- Recommends demand forecast adjustments for a large book of business
- Reviews inventory levels for a large book of business & leads team in appropriate actions to maintain service levels & thresholds
- Provides recommendations for a large book of business to improve delivery efficiency, such as improving on-time delivery, offering faster shipping at no extra cost, optimizing fulfillment options (pickup, site-to-store) & improving fresh product delivery experience
- Manages all item & vendor replenishment parameters to ensure category business goals are met for large book of business
- Resolves highly complex SKU, receiving and/or vendor issues identified within the fulfillment center.
- Partners with category GM to execute plans & actions to support the categorys financial targets & objectives
- Builds & leads a team to execute on business area or category objectives
- MBA or relevant Masters Degree (Operations, Supply Chain) from a graduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 6+ years of professional experience or relevant internships in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role, preferably with significant experience in Supply Chain and/or online retail.
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects & competing priorities with minimum guidance.
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data to drive business decisions is a must expert in Microsoft Excel required & expert in Microsoft SQL a big plus.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, & written/verbal communication skills.
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, & constantly iterating to be best-in-class
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Jets mission is to become the smartest way to shop & save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology & fulfillment platform, & incredible customer service, weve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, were passionate about empowering people to live & work brilliant.