At VillageMD, we're looking for a Talent Operations Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
We are adding to our Talent Operations team & looking for a Talent Operations Analyst to join us in our mission. In this new role, you will partner with our Talent Operations team to gather, input, & audit employee data. As an integral member of our team, the Talent Operations Analyst will have a key role these critical & time-sensitive processes to ensure compliance & superior customer service.
How you can make a difference
- Taking ownership of the data entry of all employee transactions in VillageMD HRIS system (currently, ADP Workforce Now) which includes processing, auditing, & entry of staff data while reviewing for accuracy & completeness
- Running standard & creating basic to minimally complex ad-hoc reports for internal Talent team members
- Maintaining tasks related to new hires & transfers; including, I-9 processing, memos, report tracking, compensation changes, etc.
- Maintain the Exit/Offboarding process; including, creating exit memos, answering basic questions, communicate with other departments to ensure timely & transparent coordination.
- Receiving, reviewing, & processing all documentation pertaining to hiring, termination, & employee changes for entry into our HRIS systems & making recommendations for changes to business processes
- Coordinating & assisting with user training of HRIS system
- Communicate regularly with the Talent Operations & Payroll teams regarding requests & escalate any concerns with the request as appropriate.
- Ensure confidentiality of all Employee records in compliance with HIPPA & internal policies.
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own & take initiative
- Strong research, writing, analytical & critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous & dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product & results
- A low ego & humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication & doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelors degree required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint. Ability to manipulate data in Excel including v-lookups & pivot tables
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, time management & the ability to problem solve in a logical manner
- Excellent customer service & communication skills, including ability to interact & effectively communicate within the organization & with external vendors (both verbal & written)
- Ability to work in a team environment & maintain confidentiality is a critical
- Experience with HRIS systems entering data, customizing fields, running reports, working with vendors, etc.
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.