As a Trust & Safety Manager, you will help enforce our rules & remove content that could harm our users, our brand, & third parties. You will make judgment calls about whether all sorts of content break Vimeos rules & be able explain your decisions to internal teams, users, & third parties in plain English. You arent afraid of making tough calls, & you have a genuine passion for policy issues like fair use, privacy, & online safety in the digital content arena. You will help us build internal processes for our quickly growing Enterprise account business.
What you'll do
- Work as part of the Trust & Safety team to enforce Vimeos Terms of Service & Community Guidelines
- Assess videos & accounts that have been flagged for various policy violations
- Follow up with Vimeo users via email to explain moderation policies & decisions
- Work with engineering or other technical teams to implement new T+S tools & report bugs
- Create guidelines & workflows based on evolving customer needs & Enterprise Account developments
- Design & advocate for resources that will enable the Enterprise business to scale quickly while minimizing risk
- Develop internal resources on our policies & guidelines for our sales teams
- Be the point of contact & process driver between Sales, Legal, & Trust & Safety on moderation of Enterprise accounts
- Represent Trust & Safety interests as the Enterprise offering grows
- Review incoming leads or internal reports for compliance & risk
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years in a Trust & Safety role
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
- Experience building new Trust & Safety function is a big plus
- Strong & clear communicator (especially across team lines)
- Strong ability to prioritize incoming issues in a fast paced environment
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.