Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms & how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l'Occitane, Kering, L'Oral, & more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth & raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich & expanding throughout North America & Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision & culture!
What you will be doing :
- Work with the Product team to create & establish feature launch plans that align with revenue, adoption, & pipeline-generation goals.
- Create effective messaging on value propositions & use cases that get customers excited about feature adoption
- Collaborate with Content & Marketing teams to support innovative awareness & demand generation tactics.
- Create effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets & FAQs, allowing Sales teams to better understand & communicate the value of features
- Develop customer-facing materials that clearly articulate the value of our products. Deliver data sheets, solution guides, demo videos & other content for all funnel stages.
- Execute timely customer communications through multiple digital channels such as email, in-app messages, etc.
- Track, measure & report against objectives.
Professional Experience/Skills Required
- Top-notch writing & storytelling, with experience crafting compelling marketing content
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- Analytical nature to make good decisions
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment
- Organizational skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Exceptional team player