At TodayTix, we're on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We believe that when theaters are full, creators, communities, & audiences thrive.
Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in 15 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. We work with thousands of venues to provide the best-priced tickets available in the biggest cities around the world, including New York City, London, Toronto, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington DC, Chicago, Sydney, & Melbourne, Australia. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theatre, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About the Role
TodayTix Group is looking for a Director of Growth, SEO to develop & oversee our organic search strategy, driving initiatives to improve rankings, increase process efficiency & program scale, & grow traffic & revenue from search globally. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this role will be responsible for the business performance of the TodayTix Group assets across organic search. This is an opportunity for a candidate with a consistent track record of optimizing global websites toward direct response KPIs in a dynamic environment. This role may be located in NYC, London, or remote.
What you'll do:
- Oversee all SEO initiatives for the TodayTix Group portfolio of assets (TodayTix.com, LondonTheatre.co.uk, NewYorkTheatreGuide.com, BoxOffice.co.uk, Show-Score.com), including regularly performing detailed keyword research, reviewing technical SEO issues & recommending fixes, & direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link building).
- Lead SEO content strategy, partnering with the Senior Editor, SEO Content on editorial strategy across all TodayTix Group assets
- Model projections of revenue potential to define priority initiatives
- Identify market opportunities to improve traffic growth from organic search, then build strategies to execute on those opportunities
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to identify & prioritize website optimizations, landing page builds, testing roadmap, etc.
- Monitor key SEO KPIs & prepare & present reports regularly
We're looking for someone with:
- 7+ years experience directly related to search engine optimization for e-commerce brands.
- Passion for finding the underlying story of search initiatives & tying it back to core business objectives, with a focus on sales.
- Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms & ranking strategies, & a passion for staying on top of the latest algorithm updates, best practices, & relevant third-party tools.
- Exceptional quantitative skills & aptitude, including advanced Excel skills
- Deep working knowledge of Google Analytics, & expert understanding of marketing attribution
- Bonus: experience managing paid search initiatives (PPC/SEM)
What we offer:
TodayTix Group takes care of its team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & an Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
TodayTix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, rule or regulation.