When we started in 2012, we were focused on reinventing men's basics with underwear & socks as our starting point. Today, we are a fully-fledged modern menswear brand that powers radically-efficient wardrobing. Rooted in smart design & performance fabrics, our products are designed to work together through our pioneering Daily Wear System.
As we continue to expand our offering & our footprint beyond e-commerce to first & third-party retail, we are looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you keep reading.
Were looking for dynamic Brand Experience Associates to join Mack Weldons retail team in our Hudson Yards store location! In this role, youll educate & share the Mack Weldon brand story & guide customers through our retail experience. Youll play a critical role in delivering exceptional customer service & building customer relationships.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Be a Mack Weldon brand ambassador & deliver exceptional customer service throughout the customer journey
- Communicate the Mack Weldon brand story & philosophy to our customers
- Demonstrate & maintain exceptional product knowledge
- Continuously deliver an above & beyond & individualized customer experience for all guests
- Work collaboratively with all team members & cultivate a positive store team culture
- Maintain store cleanliness & visual standards, assistant store merchandising changes
- Develop, cultivate, & maintain customer relationships
- Support management team in projects & initiatives as needed
- Strive to improve the store experience & make suggestions to management team
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- Minimum 6 months retail sales experience
- Experience in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Must be flexible with working varied shifts including nights, weekends, & holidays
- Ability to carry boxes 25-30lbs for stock transfers
- Can bend, reach, lift & move stock & products
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Its all about the people. To us, diversity is a strength. We check our egos at the door & value all backgrounds & experiences. From our employees to our customers to our partnerswe build relationships that last.
- We give a s***. Every detail matters. We research, we test, we adjust. We take pride in everything we do by being thoughtful in our decision making & design process.
- We put our money where our mouth is. We work with ethical & humane partners, we act with integrity & trust, & we take ownership of our actions & mistakes.
- We build for the future. First, we listen; then we think, plan, & act for the long-term. We see problems as opportunities & take calculated risks to build a company that lasts.