Our Community Managers are the go-to problem solvers, momentum drivers, & experience creators for our members. Youre the connector & the person everyone knows. As the manager of your own location you rely heavily on your business sense to organize all the details & communications to ensure a smooth operation. You can hold your own when speaking with a CEO because anything you dont know, youre comfortable asking. Your drive makes you excited to connect with the broader business community. Youre proud to represent Industrious in your local market & actively identify potential members so that you can deliver them an exceptional day at work. Your genuine curiosity makes you successful at our consultative sales approach by uncovering & solving peoples needs. You pull together the most remarkable events & love the hard work it takes behind the scenes to make it happen. You love to help.
Read how one of our Community Managers creates great days for our members here.
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
We are Industrious.
Extraordinary is no ordinary achievement. Well only make this dream happen with a team of considerate collaborators who dont think inside the box. In fact, we dont even see one. Come join our team.
In a year youll know youre successful if:
- You can confidently identify companies' most important needs, enjoy being their tour guide, & deliver impactful solutions to them
- You know what your community loves & pull together programming that they enjoy & are proud of (they even instagram about it!)
- You're a leader & empathetic, structured manager for your operations associate & have empowered them to take ownership of the space
Youre a great fit for this role if:
- No member request is too big or too small for you to handle
- Youre energized by people & work well in a team
- Your attention to detail is something people comment on
- Youre resilient. You know growth only comes from embracing challenging & unpredictable days
- Youre willing to get your hands dirty one minute & think big picture the next
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision & dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings & annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
Industrious is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. Industrious believes that diversity is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences & is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity of our people. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, & business needs.