At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an energetic team-player, with a strong background in operations & warehouse processes & technology asset management to join our Bike & Scooters team. You will work with our local bike & scooter markets on front-line process control & process optimization of our warehouse-based service delivery operations.
Strong candidates will bring subject matter expertise in inbound & outbound warehouse process optimization, but will also be able to demonstrate a high level of confidence in managing full life-cycle asset management programs, specifically with electronics & lithium ion battery technologies.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Overseeing initiatives to optimize physical warehouses to ensure safe, efficient operations
- Monitoring & improving full life-cycle management of bike, scooter & station hardware, with a specific focus on lithium-ion battery technologies, including battery inspections, testing, & charging
- Managing front-line processes for spare parts management at maintenance facilities
- Executing quality assurance program to assess process compliance across all local markets; ensuring sustainable corrective actions are put in place by our operators
- Ensuring safety protocols are in place & observed
- Partnering with engineering, operations, & external operators to achieve business line objectives & key results, while monitoring supporting KPIs to assess overall local market health
- Standing up local market feedback loops to support knowledge-sharing & opportunities for process optimization
- 5+ years in an operations role, ideally human & physical processes, ideally in an environment heavily dependent on front line team members
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator & partner, you find win-wins for all parties
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp complex problems, with communication skills to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (post-Covid)
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.