SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate & understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively & from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, & M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, & others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies & their partners to communicate, understand, & improve each others security posture.
About the Role:
Do you love being a customer-centric & data-driven Product Manager? Do you seek & drive excellence in yourself & others?As Product Manager for the APIs & Integrations squad, you will work closely with the Senior Product Management & the entire organization at SecurityScorecard to enable integrations that leverage Scorecard data in everyday workflows in alignment with key metrics & KPIs. You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly & non-intrusively measure, collaborate & reduce the risk of any company in the world.
This role will report to a Senior Product Manager & will be critical in enabling us to develop key partnerships with industry leaders of all markets & verticals. To be successful, you should be proactive & able to effectively translate technical specifications to business & performance metrics, while simultaneously wearing hats that may include interfacing with customers, writing & monitoring technical documentation, & any other challenges that may arise on our way to scale.
If you are a technical product manager who is excited by cybersecurity & it's impact on business risk, this role might be for you!
- Work closely with the Senior PM to successfully triage & prioritize client requests according to business value & KPIs
- Research & empathize with different customer types to translate their feedback into high-value partnerships & features
- Understand complex technical requirements & translate the customer / business value of adapting to market needs
- Prioritize bugs & regressions, & equip Product Marketing & Revenue teams with collateral around how to communicate this to brand customers
- Competitor & market analysis for emerging development & technology trends
Experience & Skills:
- 3-6+ years of technical PM experience; can include product management, technical project management
- Understanding of & strong interest in B2B software products & services
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams on areas like infrastructure, search quality, & machine learning in an Agile environment
- Collaborative & team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels & departments
- Metrics-driven:experience developing product management OKRs/KPIs & hitting business performance metrics
- Experience with cybersecurity concepts & practices
- Experience or exposure to data science & machine learning concepts
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.