Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies & APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing & other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, & has experienced explosive growth to date. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
At Bread, Product Managers drive product vision, strategy & the roadmap, working closely with engineers, designers, & cross functional partners to bring to market products that our merchants, members & internal users love. As the Senior Product Manager for Merchant, you will be responsible for our retailers end-to-end journeys from onboarding through optimization to day-to-day transaction & account management. Were looking for individuals who are both creative & results-oriented to come up with innovative products & features that will help us enable our merchants & achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Your role at Bread:
- Develop a deep understanding of our current & future merchants - their ecommerce platforms, their marketing stacks, & their funnels - to identify opportunities to better help them meet their business goals
- Work closely with the Merchant Engineering team & with the Revenue teams to define & bring to market new features & products that will drive Merchant adoption, retention, & satisfaction.
- Drive the product vision & roadmap for our Merchant Portal experience, our merchant-facing APIs & our eCommerce & Martech plugin capabilities.
- Own end-to-end prioritization & delivery of net new & iterative product features, ensuring we are building the best experiences & capabilities for our merchants.
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative analysis to discover new opportunities & measure the impact of feature launches
- Sell the Bread story
- Develop a deep understanding of our merchants & opportunities to better serve their needs
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience on a B2B/Saas Product, ideally focused on eCommerce, A/B testing, martech or web analytics platforms
- Experience collaborating closely with stakeholders & engineers to prioritize & bring features to market through an Agile software development lifecycle
- Strong & clear communication & presentation skills
- Comfortable & thrives in fast paced & ambiguous environments
- Proactive & organized self-starter with a passion for discovering new & creative opportunities
- Experience making decisions based on quantitative & qualitative data
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, & project management skills