FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Legal Assistant will support the legal department by managing & assisting with many different aspects of FanDuel Groups legal functions, including preparing regulatory licenses & other compliance materials, drafting vendor registrations, fielding inquiries from company employees, providing support for our ongoing litigation, assisting with our intellectual property portfolio, maintaining files, preparing budgets & managing department expense reports.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support ongoing litigation by maintaining files & drafting documents under the supervision of attorney
- Organize & maintain legal files for ongoing litigation & regulatory matters
- Help prepare budgets for litigation, regulatory & government affairs matters & monitor ongoing spending to ensure consistency with budget.
- Organize & maintain files for government affairs matters
- Prepare & file regulatory license applications & corporate governance documents under supervision of attorney
- Assist with regulatory compliance tasks such as vendor registration
- Manage outside counsel onboarding & billing process
- Assist with preparing standard contracts such as vendor agreements, NDAs, contractor agreements, basic license agreements for review by attorney
- Assist with managing the companys intellectual property portfolio
- Respond to fact-based inquiries from internal parties on contract terms under supervision of attorney
- Manage the legal departments expense reports
What were looking for in our next teammate
- BA degree preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, OneDrive & Excel.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents & have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.