GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Client Operations Specialist (TEMPORARY POSITION) to our Client Operations team in Europe!
We are currently searching for a Client Operations Specialist to work closely with our Client Sales & Client Success teams across Europe. Reporting to the Europe Client Operations Manager, you'll have the opportunity to manage & improve processes & procedures of Client operations at an international level.
You will be in charge of:
- Daily management of Client Operations processes such as client database maintenance & invoicing;
- Support Client Operations Manager in executing all daily tasks in order to make timely & accurate business decisions;
- Conducting the update of current dashboards & any ad hoc analysis;
- Implementing operational best practices in Europe & working on strategic projects to improve the efficiency of daily operations & quality of service delivered, & ensure accuracy of data in the Gympass CRM
- Coordinating with other departments (Client Sales, Client Success, Finance, Customer Experience, Analytics, & Technology teams) on global initiatives to improve overall client experience while contributing positively to Gympass goals;
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business Administration or Economics
- Native/bilingual level of English, a plus if you speak other languages (such as Spanish Portuguese, German, Italian)
- Previous experience in Business Operations, consulting, or similar is a plus
- Mandatory advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; SQL knowledge preferred
- Experience in project & process management preferred
- Proactive, self-driven & communicative person, desire to find the why behind issues, propose scalable solutions & learn new skills without being instructed
- Team player with the ability to work in international environments & across departments
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
Parental leave: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
Career growth: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
Culture: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
Flexible location: Madrid, London, Lisbon, Munich or Milan (full time WFH flexibility can be discussed)
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.