When we started in 2012, we set out to reinvent men's basics with underwear & socks as our starting point. Today, we are a full-fledged menswear brand that powers radically-efficient wardrobing. Rooted in smart design & performance fabrics, our products are engineered to work together through our pioneering Daily Wear System.
As we continue to expand our product offering & distribution beyond e-commerce, we are looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join our rapidly growing team. If that sounds like you keep reading.
We are looking for a Director, Growth Marketing to drive our Acquisition marketing program. As the leader of this team, you will bring a fresh approach as well as deep experience in running an effective performance marketing engine across online & offline channels including paid social, search, programmatic & offline. In addition, you will work to ensure that media budgets are allocated appropriately to achieve business goals / KPIs, develop a roadmap & approach to testing & optimizing programs & manage all of our outside media relationships.
This is a highly cross functional role that includes close collaboration with the CRM team, creative, brand marketing, merchandising, digital product, & the broader organization. We are looking for a strong marketing leader who is constantly looking to grow their media skill set & thrives in a fast-moving, rapidly evolving organization.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Drive strategy & execution for all paid media channels including social, search, display, affiliate, audio & TV
- Manage the new customer marketing budget, optimizing spend allocation to meet performance & financial targets
- Partner with retention marketing team on revenue planning, budgeting, & ensuring business is meeting LTV / CAC targets
- Measure, test & optimize campaign performance, leveraging first-party & third-party data to identify opportunities to scale
- Build, manage, & develop the Acquisition Marketing team but also roll up your sleeves & execute where needed
- Oversee the creative brief process to develop high-performing, channel specific marketing creative
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices across retail & identify trends/innovations that are relevant to the business
- Define & measure against growth & performance benchmarks & share out results, insights & action plans to the broader organization
- Evaluate, implement & manage marketing technology systems (e.g., automation, attribution, analytics) and stay ahead of technology updates & trends that can disrupt and/or supercharge the business (e.g. iOS 15)
WHO YOU ARE
- An expert marketer with 7+ years of acquisition experience, preferably at DTC brands
- A results-oriented person who is comfortable managing an eight-figure budget, holistically managing & optimizing media spend across channels
- An analytical thinker who finds insights & opportunities in data that are not readily apparent
- A master communicator who is able to transform detailed analysis & digital marketing complexity into straightforward summaries for all levels of the organization
- An experienced manager who is able to attract, grow & develop high-performing talent
- A strong collaborator who can bring inspiration & solutions to cross-functional internal teams, external agency partners & third parties.
- Comfortable working in an in-person office environment 3 days a week in New York City
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Its all about the people. To us, diversity is a strength. We check our egos at the door & value all backgrounds & experiences. From our employees to our customers to our partnerswe build relationships that last.
- We give a s**t. Every detail matters. We research, we test, we adjust. We take pride in everything we do by being thoughtful in our decision making & design process.
- We put our money where our mouth is. We work with ethical & humane partners, we act with integrity & trust, & we take ownership of our actions & mistakes.
- We build for the future. First, we listen; then we think, plan, & act for the long-term. We see problems as opportunities & take calculated risks to build a company that lasts.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Hybrid office model (in office M/T/Th)
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours
- Free Mack Weldon gear
- Salary range of $150,000 - $180,000 *This range represents the low & high end of the anticipated base salary range for this NYC - based position. The base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience & qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, & balancing internal equity relative to other MW employees.