TouchBistro is looking for a passionate design leader to join our team as a Director of Product Design. In this position, you will help lead product development efforts for our digital products by guiding & developing product design teams & through strong collaboration with other discipline leaders.
- Work closely with the design team to advance patterns & standards & encourage collaboration
- Motivate the team to create designs that constantly push boundaries to keep TouchBistro at the forefront of UX design
- Partner with our data analyst team to track project success metrics & to use data to validate potential new larger design projects before moving forward with them
- Develop a set of design principles that will guide the team when designing new products & when making decisions
- Work with the design team to define & document a UX process for TouchBistro & our products
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You have a BA/BS degree in design, or have equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years experience in product design leadership, preferably in SaaS applications
- You have 10+ years of experience in product design or digital design experience
- You know how to lift the business through an end to end focus on customer experience
- You work with Agile design, UX Research, AB testing, & KPI measurement for UX
- You embrace change & hyper-growth & know how to lead teams through it
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.