Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for a Customer Success - Numbers Specialist to join our team supporting our customers with compliance requirements & associated workflows. This role will be based in the US, however it will involve working with global customers & on a global team.
If youre someone who is excited by helping customers through tough challenges & enjoys serving others, wed love to hear from you! Youre a strong communicator to both technical & non-technical audiences via phone, email & web conferencing, & youre able to empathize with frustrated customers from all backgrounds. You enjoy collaborating with colleagues on your team, helping them with the day to day challenges, & contributing ideas on how to improve the teams work. Your role is critical in ensuring customer success with one of our most important products.
You should have a firm understanding of how Twilio works, have extensive experience in customer facing roles, & youve ideally come from a telecommunications or compliance background. Youve got strong time management skills, an excellent eye for detail, work well under pressure, & are efficient at getting work done while still following standard processes & procedures.
- You have 2-3 years experience in a customer facing role focused on product onboarding or support in a SaSS/API platform environment
- Youre able to address customer concerns & provide feedback in a friendly, diplomatic & empathetic way; you treat customer problems like your own
- Youre a strong communicator, able to communicate clearly & concisely over the phone & via email
- Youre great at consuming & transcribing complex documentation for customers
- You have experience with creating reports & a track record of presenting data in a clear, consumable manner for various stakeholders
- Youre a self-starter; youre excited by proactively reaching out to customers to help them solve compliance challenges
- Youre organized & youve got an eye for detail. Youre able to keep track of multiple projects at once & can easily prioritize what needs to get done first
- If you speak multiple languages such as German, Spanish, French etc. its a huge plus
- You will help customers understand & comply with phone number regulatory requirements using email, phone calls, & meetings where necessary
- You will educate customers on & guide them through various processes & workflows related to phone number compliance
- You will act as a subject matter expert on customer-facing regulatory requirements including acceptable documentation, address requirements, etc
- You will partner with internal product & operations teams to ensure customers compliance needs are met efficiently
- You will report on weekly metrics & targets regarding customer compliance completion
- You will serve as a point of escalation for customers needing immediate assistance as well as internal customer facing teams needing help with managing customer questions on phone number compliance
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 50 West 17th Street in New York. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, wifi enabled rooftop lounge, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
The Customer Success & Support team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with customers of all sizes to solve complex problems. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products & our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, & your role is critical in ensuring customer success with one of our most important products: phone numbers.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.