Want to get an amazing start to your Revenue Operations career? JW Player is looking for a Revenue Operations Coordinator to join the Revenue Operations team. The Revenue Operations team is responsible for supporting the scaling of JW Players business through ownership of the sales & marketing technology stack & driving the processes & system automation that propel revenue growth.
We are looking for someone who is systems-oriented, & is eager to learn & grow. You will report directly to the Director of Revenue Operations & collaborate closely with the global Sales teams, as well as the Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Business Intelligence & IT groups, to drive & maintain data integrity & operational excellence across sales systems & platforms. You should enjoy collaboration, be extremely organized & results-oriented.
- Execute the data governance strategy to ensure data integrity across the Salesforce platform
- Develop & maintain a standardized onboarding & training protocol to facilitate adherence to existing & new processes, & correct for deviations as they arise.
- Create & update training materials (i.e. process documentation, video walkthroughs, etc.) to support internal business processes for on-demand consumption by staff
- Provide Level-1 triage & support for staff requests related to contracting, activity logging & routine data entry issues within the Sales & Marketing tech stacks, working closely with global members of the Revenue Operations team to coordinate & manage the workflow
- Meet & exceed an agreed-upon service level agreement (SLA) on staff support request turnaround times
- Support routine & ad hoc reporting requests via Salesforce & other mechanisms to support related internal initiatives, commissions & other critical processes
- Support the Revenue Operations team in managing third party data providers, including but not limited to Oracle/Datafox, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & LeadIQ.
- Identify areas of improvement across the sales process, Salesforce workflows & standard operating procedures to maintain & enhance data accuracy in Salesforce.com
- B.A./B.S. degree or experience equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in an operational role or supporting a sales organization
- Working experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills with an innate ability to make data driven decisions
- Excellent organizational, analytical, project management, & communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Understanding of data integrity & relational databases
- Understanding of end-to-end sales workflows within a SaaS Organization
- Experience with, or eagerness to learn sales automation technologies, SQL, SOQL, etc.
- Prior experience in data management or QA is a plus
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visithttp://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.