The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is a field sales role based inAtlanta, GAand will report to the Regional Director of Field Sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve existing consignor base by driving repeat business.
- Work within existing consignor base to drive additional product & categories.
- Maintain repeat rate goal through outreach, including re-engagement campaigns by phone, email, & text.
- Maintain base of repeat clients + provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Leverage strong consignor relationships to gain referrals for new consignors to pass to Luxury Manager.
- Review Contract during In-Home Appointments.
- Customer Service Issue Resolution.
- Proactively resolve any consignor issues/concerns.
- Set pricing expectations through deep knowledge of luxury & stay up-to-date on resale trends + what has low/high resale value.
- Carefully review + process all items for shipment to ensure everything is cataloged + up to TRRs high-quality standards.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Balance appointments, outreach, prospecting & customer service issues
- Availability evenings & weekends, to accomodate appointment requests
- 3+ years of work experience in luxury retail, styling, or luxury public relations
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, & the ability to establish trust is mission critical
- A strong sales ability paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- This position requires the person to work directly with very distinguished clientele
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
- Knowledge of luxury brands is essential. Great attention to detail & customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices & systems
- Active in community & charitable organizations is a plus
- Availability evenings & weekends, when needed, to accommodate the clients request for an appointment
- A current valid driver's license is plus use of a vehicle is required for this role.
This position is a full-time job & requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.