Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, were even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access & share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system & browser so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
Dashlane seeks a Global Communications Director capable of telling the Dashlane story to key B2B media outlets & audiences.
The Global Communications Director will provide leadership, planning & execution for all of Dashlanes strategic communications to key audiences globally. In particular, this person will craft & amplify Dashlane corporate & product narratives in a way that will resonate with their core B2B & B2C.
This person will work closely both with corporate leadership as well as with product/engineering leadership to develop an overarching product-centric communications strategy for Dashlane. This will include the development of product release campaigns. Most importantly, this person will interact with business, tech, trade & consumer media outlets telling the story of how Dashlane is developing new & innovative products for its users in the privacy & password management ecosystem.
While this role would ideally be based with some of Dashlanes leadership in New York, the company is open to considering a candidate remotely. The role reports into the Chief Marketing Officer.
- 8+ years experience in corporate communications and/or public relations for fast-paced & innovative technology companies.
Our ideal candidate has...
- Experience in communicating the product benefits to business users with a focus on the small to medium sized market preferred. Experience within SaaS and/or security is a plus.
- Experience in developing & executing product communications strategies & launch campaigns turning the product roadmap into a narrative that is measurably impactful to the business.
- Experience working with an international team of product managers & engineers & a proven ability to collaborate & balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of agencies in support of a global client audience.
- This person must welcome ambiguity as an opportunity to move forward & be entrepreneurial in ones thinking balancing the big picture with attention to detail.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you've sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.