Peloton is looking for a Principal Software Architect who will help drive architecture of its full software stack at the intersection of hardware, software, & backend. The principal architect will drive system architecture discussions & decisions & help with strategy & execution to fuel Pelotons double-digit growth & market expansion. The principal architect will serve as a transformational technical lead providing insights to the software leadership team on technology advancements for full software stack, ensuring automation & process scalability is at the forefront of strategic conversations.
- Work with other software architects & leads to define software architecture & prototype software stack for Pelotons hardware & software products.
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive both engineering & product alignment
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create shared roadmaps & deliver on the company vision.
- Champion engineering & operational excellence, establishing metrics & processes for assessment & improvements.
- 10+ years of software lead/architect experience.
- 5 years of experience in architecting & shipping consumer devices using Android OS with cloud software.
- Experience driving end to end performance of a software stack.
- Experience in designing software systems with security & privacy from ground up.
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: Linux Kernel, Android Frameworks, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Middleware, User Interface, Mobile Application Development, Backend, & Software Development Kits.
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication & coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada, & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.