At Vimeo, understanding how hundreds of millions of users engage with our platform plays a critical role in the product development process. We are looking for a Director to lead our Product Analytics team, supporting the ongoing analysis & reporting efforts for Vimeo's growing ecosystem of video creators & their global audiences. This hands-on role will work with Product teams across Vimeo, partnering strong analytical experience with equally strong communication across a wide variety of stakeholders.
What youll do:
- Lead the Product Analytics function at Vimeo, collaborating closely with Product Management, Engineering & Design colleagues to identify & deliver strategic analysis that supports key product & business initiatives
- Identify product metrics, & drive initiatives that enable stakeholders to monitor product performance through dashboards & ad hoc analysis
- Oversee the A/B testing & optimization initiatives across the company, & champion an experimentation culture that rapidly tests, measures & iterates
- Collaborate with engineering to instrument consistent data collection across web, app & API sources
- Roll up your sleeves to conduct your own analysis, proactively identifying patterns & trends in user behavior that inform product opportunities
- Enable data democratization by leveraging self-service reporting & visualization tools
- Translate analysis into strategic recommendations to senior levels of the organization
- Manage & develop a team of 4 analysts
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience in a data analytics role in a product/technology company
- 3+ years of management experience
- Extensive SQL experience working with large & varied datasets
- Experience managing & developing high-performing teams & building trusted relationships with business stakeholders
- Proven track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product & business decisions
- Strong ability to communicate findings clearly, accurately & effectively to a broad audience
- Demonstrated experience across product, marketing, business intelligence and/or other analytical domains
- Experience with Mixpanel, Amplitude or other behavioral analytics tools
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with Google BigQuery and/or Snowflake a plus
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.