About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding & are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
Maintain the consistency of our visual brand presence - online & offline - in all of our materials. Collaborate cross-functionally & support the VP of Marketing to help define & refine brand strategy. Obsess over color, typography, & composition. Stay on top of bleeding edge design trends. Interface daily with content writers, marketing operations, digital marketers, developer evangelism, product marketers, the sales team, & UX designers, & become a partner to everyone on the team as you also work cross-functionally. Take part in strategic marketing conversations & provide creative insight. Manage & oversee visual content execution & ensure stunning, mind-blowing content & design development.
As our Marketing Designer, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing & will have the opportunity to bring visual elements to life with a phenomenal team thats keen on building a solid foundation from which all repeatable, scalable, & effective initiatives can be strategically launched, & holistically implemented. You will:
- Work directly with the rest of the marketing team to produce strategic, high-quality creative designs, from concept to execution, for multi-channel campaigns, emails, websites, landing pages, pitch decks, sales collateral, videos, presentations, events, social media, etc. to help drive awareness, traffic, leads, & customers
- Manage print production, collaborating directly with vendors if necessary
- Contribute ideas for content creation that are fresh, on-brand, & surprising
- Use insights & data to quickly develop design experiments & iterations to boost campaign results & website performance
- Optimize creative based on real-time performance analytics
- Maintain & update visual & digital brand guidelines & partner with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in implementation across teams & outputs
- Internalize marketing team goals across the funnel, understand marketing team strategy & tactics, & develop & share creative design ideas that can help elevate, accelerate, or drive results
- Own creative projects from concept through execution & delivery
- Support the larger team as needed
What You Bring:
- Portfolio demonstrating 2-4 years professional graphic & web design experience creating beautiful, impactful, & performance-driving landing pages, emails, & other digital marketing assets
- Demonstrated ability to bring new designs to market from conception through execution
- Demonstrated experience in brand design or developing & coordinating brand design strategy
- Expert understanding of branding principles & practice, an impeccable eye for detail, color, & typography
- Ability to take design direction well with a positive attitude & a hunger for learning & growth & a strong ability to also communicate design ideas & decisions to both designers & non-designers
- Experience leading cross-functional & inter-departmental projects
- An understanding of the marketing funnel & sales cycle
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Insane time management skills, attention to detail, & a process-driven mindset
- Strong ability to prioritize projects & initiatives
- Design (required): Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch & Invision are a plus.
- Video editing/animation experience a big plus (After Effects, Premiere)
- Technical (required): Basic front-end development knowledge (CSS/HTML5), CMS, WordPress
- Marketing: Hubspot/Marketo/Wordpress, DVD Studio Pro, Keynote & PowerPoint, & basic knowledge of Google Enterprise software
- Animation skills a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch
- Discounted gym membership