We are looking for a GL Accountant to join our Accounting team. As a GL Accountant, you will report to the Manager of Accounting & be responsible for general accounting duties involving journal entry development & input, balance sheet account reconciliations, financial statement analysis & a variety of special projects assigned by management.
What youll do:
- Monthly preparation of journal entries
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analyze assigned P&L accounts for accuracy
- Quarterly preparation of assigned SEC schedules
- Process improvements
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 3+ years prior accounting experience with demonstrated experience with general ledger accounting, monthly financial close & account reconciliations
- Effective oral & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Ability to work & research/resolve issues independently
- Ability to multi-task & coordinate multiple conflicting priorities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience with Oracle, a plus
- Prior experience with Hyperion Financial Management, a plus
- Prior experience with Vena Close Management, a plus
- CPA a plus, but not required
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.