At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
At Lyft, we believe that ride by ride, were changing the way our world works. We imagine a world where cities feel small again. Where transportation & tech bring people together, instead of apart. We see the future as community-driven & it starts with you.
The Lyft Business team is changing the way companies, brands & organizations alike leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems, & meeting the needs of our clients & their people, from employees to customers & students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging & rewarding & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
As a Sales Operations Manager on the Sales Ops team, you will be responsible for managing sales pipeline meetings, supporting Sales Teams with process optimization, Sales Planning & policy creation within the sales org. It requires a strong operations background, experience working in a matrixed environment, ability to prioritize amongst multiple teams, business acumen, & strong stakeholder management. As a Sales Operations Manager you will be working directly with teams to prioritize & take on Sales Ops team-specific initiatives to reduce manual processes by exploring opportunities to streamline or automate related to our processes & working with the systems & tools team to design & execute project initiatives & goals. To do that, youll need to build strong relationships with your sales & sales ops teams & cross-functional stakeholders at HQ. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Lyft & its ecosystem, possess a relentless curiosity & excel at converting ideas into action.
- Focus across the organization on sales process
- Work with sales leaders to align the team organization, what can we do to augment & scale
- Create new operational models around pipeline health & deal management
- Analyze & promote the health of the business: guide rigorous oversight, ensure accurate forecasts & create operational transparency
- Manage our quota, account segmentation, territory & capacity plans, helping support a continuous planning cycle
- Assist in Managing Quote to Cash Process
- Assist in Sales Policy Creation
- Forecasting & Pipeline Management, create ongoing weekly, quarterly, by rep, segment forecasting
- Work with key sales stakeholders to streamline processes & identify opportunities to increase productivity. Work with product & tech teams to implement process improvements.
- Identify what steps exist in the sales process, how do we continue to improve on each part of the sales cycle
- Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders to manage & communicate key objectives & targets & hold the team accountable
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in sales operations
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at maintaining positive stakeholder relationships while making & communicating tough decisions
- Experience in Process/Flow chart Mapping, experience with Lucid Charts or etc
- Ability to manage work & problem solve autonomously
- Well versed in google suite (docs, sheets, slides). Excel Advanced
- 5 years experience using Salesforce
- Outreach.IO, Xactly or other comp tools, Tableau, SQL is a plus
- Start-up/tech experience preferred
- A deep connection to Lyfts mission & core values
- Excellent Presentation Skills
(Full time) Benefits:
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated & up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated & up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; & 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $100,230 - $117,920, depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience & geographic location.