When was the last time you really tried to save your company money when booking a trip? Like you, the vast majority of employees optimize for comfort & convenience, spending at the high end of their policy limits. So how can a company get its employees to care about expenses & save without implementing draconian policies?
The answer is Rocketrip. We're a NYC-based startup that rewards business travelers for cost-sensitive behavior. It's a win-win: companies save, while employees cash in with real rewards.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Executive Assistant/Office Manager for our NYC office. You will be a critical team member, helping to create a great office environment as well as providing required day-to-day support for the CEO other team members. The role is perfect for someone looking to learn what its like to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup, & improve key skills in office management, operations, event planning, organization, & team building.
- Managing daily schedule & duties for the CEO, including calendar, commitments, & travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas & meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.)
- Assist other Executive Team members with ad hoc travel & meeting preparation requests
- Receiving & interacting with visitors
- Assist Human Resources with new employees Onboarding (asking IT to create their company email, ordering office equipment, providing them with the HR forms on their first day etc.)
- Arranging meetings & conference calls
- Provide daily support to staff as needed
- Perform general office/facilities management duties to include
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed & ensuring that costs are appropriately managed
- Maintaining office facilities & equipment by assisting with procurement & routine maintenance & upkeep.
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years of Administrative Support/Office Management experience preferred
- Positive can-do attitude
- Experience working in a professional/corporate environment preferred
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Punctual, hardworking, extremely organized, self-starter, ensures follow through
- Must be highly detail oriented & constantly plan ahead
- Firm belief no task is too big or too small
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of G Suite and/or MS Office Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slide or MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)