DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media & drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend & helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Analyst is a key player in the Product Management team & they will drive data based decisions across the different product areas. This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers & partners across the digital landscape. The role requires big data analysis & attention to detail, as well as a good product intuition. Communication skills are incredibly important, as the position interfaces across functions.
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must:
- Use SQL & other data analysis tools to query & analyze data
- Create dashboards to track key KPIs
- Conduct impact analysis of proposed product changes, evaluating feature alternatives, & designing experiments.
- Understand the business & the data bases well enough to work on analysis proactively & independently
- Form recommendations based on data analyses
- Define & refine new data quality check processes & procedures
- The product analyst will also work directly with Product Managers on product support related questions & analysis.
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- Hands on experience with SQL & data analysis tools
- 3+ years of full time working experience in quantitative analysis roles
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression types)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience in BigQuery & Spark SQL is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms, DataStudio, Splunk and/or Lookr is a plus.