Lets get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins & protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin & protein recommendation based on their diet & health goals goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations & thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 & is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, & Juxtapose.
What youll do:
You will develop & execute end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire, retain, & win back users. You will also leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, & educational content strategies in order to optimize user lifecycle.
This role will report into the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Maintain CRM database & implement best practices for user segmentation, data hygiene, & production.
- Set A/B test campaigns to establish effective strategies in driving user engagement and/or lifetime value.
- Generate email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
- Partner with the Product team to add data-driven customization & personalization to user journey.
- Partner with the Data team to analyze & interpret user segments & behaviors to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Partner with the Brand team to maintain consistent & holistic communications that are on-brand.
- Take ownership of all KPIs for your lifecycle segments, & communicate results & recommendations to the Care/of leadership team.
Who you are:
You have strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams. You are also proficient with HTML, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Google suites, & project management tools (eg. Asana).
- 4+ years experience in email, lifecycle, or retention marketing in a direct-to-consumer environment. Subscription experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience with at least one ESP (eg. Iterable) & have created campaigns & automated/triggered programs with technical capabilities of the platform.
- Experience with deliverability, inboxing, & ip warming.
- Strong analytical ability & high aptitude for testing - managed a/b testing roadmaps, test designs, post results analyses.
- Experience working cross-collaboratively
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If youre submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + compensation package
- Competitive insurance packages with free medical, dental, vision plans.
- Unlimited vacation time because you deserve it.
- Free vitamins & powders
- Wellness perks with free access to online meditation services + fitness reimbursements (at-home workouts count!)
- Virtual team-building events because we value staying connected & building community.
- Socially & culturally relevant experiences geared towards personal + professional learning & development.
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people.
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY, but this team is & will remain remote until at least July 2021.
Our Core Values:
Be Humble: Engage in debate with an open mind. Embrace feedback & being wrong when presented with data that shows there is a better option.
Be Honest: Deliver the truth with humor & love. Recognize & stand up against discrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious background, or mental & physical abilities - in our work & beyond.
Be Thoughtful: Attack hard problems with thoughtful tenacity. Dont shy away from complex problems with complex solutions.
Be Different: Kill your darlings. Dont be afraid to rewrite something once effective, loved, or widely accepted in the past. Evolution is wonderful. Push against banality & the status quo.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, were committed to building the best team we can. We hire for potential & support every team member through each step of their career development. Building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive space for our team to think differently & push the status quo is incredibly important to us; & we strive to use these guiding principles as the foundation for how we interact with each other, how we build our business, & how we hold ourselves accountable to our core values.
Care/of does not discriminate & will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability & require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.