Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
About the Position:
We are seeking an Account Manager for our Attribution Client Solutions team. In this role, you will play a major part in supporting the day to day interactions with existing attribution partnerships & maximizing relationships with some of the worlds largest media platforms & technology companies. You will work with a book of media partners to manage the scoping, implementation, & analysis of their Foursquare Attribution reports, & will consult them on opportunities to optimize their media execution to drive their desired foot-traffic related outcomes.
In this role, you'll:
- Maintain & grow relationships with media platforms & ad tech partners, & be the client facing advocate for Foursquare solutions
- Think strategically about our clients needs & business goals & synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Project manage client campaigns & goals with internal & external stakeholders, thinking strategically about our clients business goals & how we can synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Act as subject matter expert for Foursquare products & solutions for our partners
- Work with integrity & demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues & clients
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience, ideally at an technology-focused advertising company working in client management & digital campaign delivery
- Be results-driven with knowledge & experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction & revenue growth
- Excellent communication & organizational skills & a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks & the online advertising industry
- Flexible, startup mindset, & ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required. Concentration in business related field
Benefits & Perks:
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings & Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family Planning & Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.