Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships with our customers that help grow & scale business in the cloud.
Our Customer Success teams mission to service our most critical business customers by facilitating adoption, best practice & growth, through onboarding & account management. Customer Success is an integral part of our company. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the technologies we use, & have experience working with open-source & Linux environments. As the voice of the customer, you have the opportunity to influence product decisions that will greatly improve user experience.
This is a unique & exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about propelling growth & increasing adoption of DigitalOcean's product offerings. You'll manage relationships with our business customers, partnering with solutions engineers to provide technical expertise & identify & drive migration & expansion opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will work with business customers as their Customer Success Manager, ensuring they are getting the guidance & resources they need to be successful
- You will have the opportunity to help shape & execute a strategy to build mindshare & broad use of DigitalOcean within organizations.
- Leverage Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Engineers, Marketing, & your knowledge of your customers environments to assist in driving successful outcomes
- Focus on driving customer engagement to positively impact customer retention, revenue growth, & adoption
- Proactively monitor & identify usage trends in order to uncover opportunities, renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Work both collaboratively & independently within a team setting (we love Slack!)
- Champion & advocate for customer requirements within DigitalOcean (be their voice)
What We'll Expect From You:
- Passion for technology & customer advocacy
- Strong background with infrastructure & the public cloud ecosystem
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong identity with our brand & team culture
- Strong analytical skills & pattern recognition
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear & concise terms
- Prior experience in similar environments in Customer Success, Sales, or Solutions Engineering type roles
- Startup experience
- Understanding of the developer journey, their tools & concepts, & their infrastructure requirements
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge & Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Customer Success
Want to learn more about our Customer Success team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!