About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join its NYC engineering team. We are looking to grow the size of the New York team in order to tackle a growing list of projects & initiatives. Having recently expanded our Product Management team, we are now ready to staff our Engineering team to execute the product roadmap. We are seeking an engineer that has great debugging skills, is detail oriented, is driven to improve their craft, & is willing to bring that spirit of improvement to the workplace.
We believe a strong engineer is able to transfer concepts they've mastered in order to learn a new language. If you're a full stack engineer with solid fundamentals & more advanced concepts in languages you use daily we invite you to apply. You'll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, & iterate on products that satisfy customer needs & drive company growth. Engineers enjoy a flexible remote work policy. We know life happens, & the nature of our work is such that it need not be done from our desks at the office.
- Develops with web frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS, & JQuery
- Develop & maintain a high-quality User Interface
- Augment & design APIs
- Create scheduled jobs
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to process big data sets
- Update & maintain existing databases
- Improve & maintain existing applications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or another related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with Scala, AWS & Docker is preferred
- AdTech/MarTech experience is a plus, but not required
We support employee health & wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacksand beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga & Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
We support diversity & growth within the company with programs & initiatives such as:
- Semi-annual performance & compensation review process
- Monthly Women with Intent meetings
- Book Club focused on reading & discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning & Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training & employee recognition
- Board games & Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way 2000+ of the worlds largest Brands & Publishers think about email. The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send & receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity & market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales & revenue.