About your role:
The People Ops (HR) Generalist will support & partner with the People Operations Team, HRBPs & business to drive efficiency & maintain operational excellence.
Our goal is to create an amazing employee experience, & that takes creative thinking, enthusiasm & a passion for helping people.
If you are interested in human resources, employer branding, you like to think out of the box - don't wait to join us. Your payroll & human resources background could be beneficial for this position.
- Ensure quality resolution of HR ticketing system in a timely manner including: HR policies/procedures, payroll, benefits, leaves of absence, pension, etc.
- Contribute to identification & resolution of systematic, workflow and/or process opportunities.
- Ensure all HR processes, policies & procedures are documented & kept up to date on Confluence.
- Effectively problem solve & troubleshoot employee issues; escalate discrepancies if needed.
- Compile ad hoc reports, audits & analytics.
- Work as a cross functional partner to maintain strong relationships with our partners across the business.
Onboarding & Offboarding
- Lead onboarding & offboarding administrative tasks globally for new hires & terminations respectively.
- Compile Monthly change report for Payroll team.
- Provide up to date feedback to the Payroll team, as needed.
- Update change requests in relevant HR Systems including: BambooHR, CultureAmp.
- Double-check entries & perform monthly/quarterly system audits to ensure accuracy in maintaining employee records.
- Responsible for monthly benefits administration via Benefits systems.
- Provide benefit support for employees & support change requests.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality & legislative policies, procedures & controls.
- Ensure compliance & accurate data entry of employee documentation in the HR systems, as follows: New Hires/Rehires, Payroll Changes, Disciplinary Actions, Terminations.
- Leave & Absence Management.
- Maintain compliance of personnel files in both paper & electronic databases.
Other projects & duties as determined by business needs & your interests.
Due to the sensitive nature of the data maintained & consulted by, the People Operations Generalists will maintain the confidentiality of any information/transactions they are privy to.
- 3-4 years of experience in HR
- Have strong knowledge of Polish Labor Law.
- Very good written & oral English language skills
- Good interpersonal & organizational skills & ability to navigate cross departmental relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrates proactivity & collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with HR systems (manual & computerized).
- Exceptional communication skills combined with problem solving abilities.
- Efficient at day-to-day operations, attention to detail.
- Google Office Suite, experience working in a Mac environment
Bonus points if you have...
- Previous experience in a medium size international organization.
- Ability to inspire others into action & think creatively about solutions.
- Successful experience consulting with all levels of management; able to effectively. build relationships by establishing trust, credibility & adding value quickly.
Benefits & Perks
- Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Here are our Fandom values:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.