Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is seeking a Director to join its Strategic Finance Team. This fast-paced role provides an outstanding opportunity to influence data-driven business decisions. The Strategic Finance team has exposure to all facets of the business & plays a critical role in shaping the future & strategy of the company through forecasting & analysis of key business drivers. The position will report directly to the Sr Director of Strategic Finance & will have extensive exposure to the executive team. You will partner directly with our executives to forecast enrollments, revenue, annual budgets & influence strategic decision making. As a leader on the team you will own key processes across planning, board reporting, & budgeting. You will design frameworks that provide critical decision support to the Executive team & drive ongoing operational improvements to scale the team. Wed love to speak to you if you are extremely proactive, motivated, well-organized, & have the ability to multitask while working with different stakeholders within the organization.
We are a fast-growing company & need someone who thrives wearing multiple hats on multiple levels of responsibility.
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field
- 10+ years of business experience in FP&A or Corporate Finance, fast growing tech company experience preferred
- Extensive experience supporting Sales, Marketing, Revenue, & Pricing at previous roles
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with financial planning systems (ex. Adaptive) preferred
- Experience with Tableau/SQL preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines with an emphasis on attention to details
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities & deadlines
- Oversee & manage the companys enrollment & revenue model.
- Serve as a finance business partner to our leadership team, including our President, Head of Sales, Chief Marketing Officer, & many others. Lead resource, investment, & forecast planning for Revenue, Sales & Marketing.
- Manage new customer/deal, enrollment drivers, revenue, & ARPU analysis.
- Demonstrate strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, & communication skills.
- Acquire & maintain an understanding of the strategies, priorities & issues within the US healthcare system.
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, & customer service-oriented.
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.