Away is looking for an IT Associate to join the Information Technology team.
The right candidate will be a key resource providing technical assistance to our office & remote team members. You understand the importance of a highly satisfied, happy & well-supported workforce. In this role, you will support the company's information technology functions, including software, hardware & network maintenance.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Soho, New York City & reports to our Senior IT Manager.
What youll do:
- Lead IT onboarding sessions & introduce security awareness to new employees on their first day
- Install & configure Windows & Apple hardware, operating systems & applications
- Provision & maintain access across SaaS applications
- Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support covering all areas of company-supported computer applications & platforms in person, via phone or remotely
- Adhere to all IT security policies & assist in enforcing & monitoring IT security policies
- Independently own multiple IT projects & deliverables
- Track & maintain IT assets to assist in budgeting for procurement.
- Document & contribute to the internal knowledge base for support & incident management
Who you are:
- You have outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- You excel at providing best-in-class technical support in a fast paced environment
- You believe in empowering users by providing them with the right tools for the job
- You love to learn about new technologies & sharing with the team & across the organization
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with Mac OS administration (10.12.x, 10.13.x, 10.14.x)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10
- Experience in GSuite Support & administration (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts Meet)
- Basic network fundamental & support experience (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Printing, etc)
- Strong Video Conference & presentation support skills
- Experience with zero-touch deployment
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel.We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have flexible PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees.Were people.We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, monthly reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career.Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment whereeveryonecan thrive.Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages.We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more. You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com)is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to enhance your travel experience. Were building a company with a mission to make travel more seamlessstarting with luggage. We started in 2016 with one foundational piece: The Carry-On. Today, were working to build the #1 travel brand in the world.
To date weve sold more than 500,000 suitcases, opened several retail locations, expanded internationally to meet our customers where they are, launched an in-house media division, & grown to a team of more than 150 people. We know thats just the beginning.
Fast Company named us one of their 2018 Top 10 Most Innovative Companies, we were selected as one of TIME's 50 Genius Companies of 2018, included on LinkedIn's "Top Startups of 2018" list, & called a Breakthrough Brand with Ingenious Marketing by Adweek.