Talent & Culture Analyst
As a member of the Talent & Culture team, the Analyst will be responsible for supporting all aspects of employee lifecycle operations. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience & work in a role that gives them exposure to an early stage company that is continuously improving, streamlining, & enhancing their operations function within the Talent & Culture team.
- Take ownership of the people process coordination from end-to-end in the following lifecycle processes.
- Onboarding & Orientation:
- Ensure that new hires (including contractors) are successfully onboarded by tracking completion of required tasks prior to & after their start date in Workday
- Provide support to new hires by answering questions while serving as a culture ambassador to Iora & the Talent & Culture team
- Enroll new hires in required learnings via Workday Learning, & ensure new trainings are included in new hire campaigns going forward.
- Ensure new hire 401k accounts are created by uploading file on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Partner with the Benefits Specialist to ensure new hires have enrolled in their benefits & HSA accounts by running reports & performing follow-up communication
- Partner with Training team during launch season to coordinate new hire logistics & communication.
- People Status Changes:
- Successfully complete people status changes (such as compensation, job, supervisor changes, etc.) by ensuring the HRIS is updated, the proper letters are provided (when applicable), & closing the loop with stakeholders.
- Leverage technology & tools to streamline & improve process while staying true to our core values of empathy
- Facilitate the voluntary offboarding process by working with managers & exiting employees on completing the operational process steps
- Ensure the employee is terminated from a systems perspective & appropriate stakeholders are notified
- Serve as the first point of contact for our team members by answering support questions via our helpdesk ticketing system ServiceNow
- Own compliance tasks such as ensuring employment posters compliance, performing monthly OIG checks, completing employment verifications, & initiating background checks for all new hires
- Run ad hoc reports & maintain data integrity in Workday by running regular audits
- Assist in additional project work & program support as needed
We think you are:
- Passionate about Talent & Culture (HR) & employee-focused: You want this job because you believe deeply in providing new & existing employees with a positive experience from onboarding through exit, & doing so in a way that reinforces our core values. You are also motivated to grow within the HR function & take on additional responsibilities.
- Process & systems-oriented: You are driven by following established processes & leveraging technology to make those processes more efficient. You are organized & systematic in your approach to solving problems & proactive in finding solutions.
- Detail oriented & organized: You take pride in producing high quality, thorough work, & take ownership to ensure things dont slip through the cracks. You can juggle a high volume of work prioritize accordingly.
- Team-oriented: You have a positive, can-do attitude & go the extra mile for your teammates & stakeholders. Youre willing to roll up your sleeves & pitch in for the benefit of the team & Iora.
- Bachelors degree, preferred
- 0-2 years of HR experience (including internships)
- Knowledge of core HR Operations preferred (I-9, employment letters, background checks, etc)
- Microsoft Office Suite (or Google Suite)
- Experience with HR Systems, a plus (especially experience with Workday)
This is an incredible opportunity to get in at an early stage to help scale the organization, leading to career advancement. If you meet the above qualifications for our position, please apply today!
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.