JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As part of the Digital Operations team, you will work directly with senior Operations, Product, & Software Engineers on a wide variety of tasks, helping to ensure the successful launch & operation of all digital products. The ideal candidate has an incredible work ethic, has great attention to detail, & isnt afraid to be involved in the nitty-gritty of getting issues resolved.
- Work closely with Product & Engineering to provide logistical & operational support for all digital product & engineering initiatives
- Assist product managers in triaging issues, defining user stories, & tracking tasks
- Support your teams & ensure their success before & after digital product launches
- Contribute to product launches, in the US & internationally
- Diagnose & fix issues between digital assets & 3rd party vendors (logistics, payments, internationalization)
- Assist senior Product & Operations to develop systems, tools, dashboards, & processes missing from the digital team; aiming to improve performance, communication, & visibility between digital & the rest of the organization
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in operations, product or project management. Experience in a technology company is highly preferred.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- You are creative, innovative, & passionate with great judgement & attitude.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in programming & technical concepts preferred.
- Experience in eCommerce considered a huge plus.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred but not required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the worlds greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles