Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
Product Management at Quartet is a high-performing, diverse team of individuals looking to drive initiatives across the business. We are looking for a Product Manager to help achieve our goal of being a true healthcare ecosystem partner. In this role, you will lead integrations across the healthcare spectrum--health systems EHRs, health plans, & mental health providers practice management systems. The charter of this team is to meet our providers where they are, allowing them to add Quartets benefits to their day-to-day experience without taking them out of the workflows they are comfortable in. As this position will be client facing, occasional travel will be involved on an as-needed basis.
- Creating & maintaining the integration product strategy & roadmap, aligned with the roadmaps of the wider product management team
- Client interactions & project coordination on new partner integrations
- Design & brainstorming on potential new partnerships
- Work as the product owner role in an agile squad , responsible for managing & prioritizing the backlog & driving the execution of integration roadmap initiatives
- Experience in a client-facing role around technology solutions in a B2B setting
- Prior experience in project coordination for cross-functional initiatives
- Experience in a client-facing role doing healthcare integrations in one of the following areas (HL7, APIs, FHIR)
- Prior experience designing solutions that leverage technical data exchanges (e.g. JSON, SOAP, XML)
- Experience working with at least one major EHR vendor
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.