S'more about the team
We are seeking a highly skilled & versatile Associate Manager, Special Operations to join our newest brand: Factor (factormeals.ca), a healthy, ready-to-heat meal delivery service. You will lead key strategic projects to scale & improve our operations. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Special Operations you will work across all functions & teams within our business (supply chain, production, culinary, quality, ops tech, etc.), supporting our most pressing priorities. You will lead several projects at the same time, support core operations as needed, & proactively propose new projects & opportunities.
Lettuce share what this role will be responsible for
- Have end-to-end responsibility for strategic projects with high impact: identification of new opportunities, realization of business cases, & execution
- Dive deep into different areas of our business - e.g. supply chain, production, culinary, quality, ops, tech - to understand & solve complex problems, & improve decisions & processes
- Create monitoring & management tools for various projects (timeline, budget, investments, etc.)
- Support the core operations of different functions based on business need
- Analyze data to identify initiatives to improve our operations & the daily customer experience, & to make recommendations to the senior leadership team
- Develop & deliver communication & change management plans to internal & external stakeholders to identify & remove project implementation risks & roadblocks & effectively implement & sustain operational changes
- All other duties, as assigned
Sound a-peeling? Here's what we're looking for
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, supply chain, or a similar field
- 1-3 years of experience working in logistics, supply chain management, consulting or a related field
- Highly organized & detail-oriented: you have well-developed strategies for never missing a deadline or overlooking a key detail, & are comfortable juggling multiple priorities at once.
- Entrepreneurial with an ownership mindset: you enjoy working in small teams, taking ownership of your work, & always thinking beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Naturally curious: youre innovative, creative, & constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Customer centricity: you understand how your decision-making abilities will impact internal & external customers
- Quantitative & analytical experience (either through education or professional experience), including expertise with Google Suite, Excel, & data visualization systems.
Lets cut to the cheese, this is why you'll love it here
- Box Discount - Amazing discounts on 1 box per week! 75% discount on weekly HelloFresh & Chefs Plate meal kits AND 50% off weekly Factor meal box
- Health & Wellness - Health & Dental benefits from day 1, a Health Spending Account, & unlimited access to the Headspace app to meet your self-care needs.
- Vacation & PTO - Time off is also an important part of self-care! We offer generous vacation & PTO to help you create a good work-life balance.
- Family Benefits - A parental leave top-up program for expectant parents
- WFH Allowance - A one time fund to help you set up or improve your home office
- Growth & Development - We support your career progression, provide development opportunities, & invest in your continued learning through our organization wide L&D fund
- Work Hard & Have Fun - From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, youll have plenty of opportunity to experience the fun!
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives - With impactful ERGs like HelloChange & Women Empowerment, we are committed to our diversity, equity & inclusion efforts
- Food Puns - this one is kind of a big dill if you havent already noticed. We even have some punny meeting room names!
Its no surprise that as a food company, we use many ingredients that may be considered common allergens (i.e. peanuts, tree nuts, milk, etc.). Whether this role is based out of our headquarters or one of our distribution centers, it is possible that you may be exposed to such allergens in this role. If you have any concerns with being exposed to any particular food ingredients, including meat, please disclose this during the hiring process.