The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As anHR CoordinatoratYext, you will beresponsible for delivering HR operational/administrative support for assigned business units & will assist the HR team in every aspect of human resources at both a tactical & transactional level, with regards to on-boarding, employee engagement & recognition, employee development, communication of HR best practices, policies, & procedures.
The ideal candidate will strongly identify with our culture of being people-oriented, adaptable, & creative. Youll be perfection-driven & a powerhouse. One who is quick, thorough & takes ownership over anything on your plate. Youll leverage your Bring It On attitude to juggle a variety of projects & youll juggle them well. You're nimble & eager to grow. But most of all, you're excited to join a high-functioning team & together will strive to build the most amazing employee experience.
- Manage coordination & execution of all aspects of employee on-boarding, including scheduling first day activities, new hire orientations, collecting & processing new hire paperwork, managing the background check process, administering Form I-9
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Greenhouse & HRIS & ensure accuracy of the data
- Engage with the Recruiting Operations team to promote our awesome culture internally & externally
- Be an employee ambassador; assisting with employment verifications, answering general inquiries & proudly communicating the incentives of the company & initiatives of the HR team
- Provide exceptional support to fellow 'Yexters'; recruiters, hiring managers, HR Business Partners, & internal & external clients
- Be readily available to employees when they have questions & proactively check on employees if you anticipate them needing support
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program & policy knowledge to help employees perform at their best
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities to better leverage technology & help the HR team scale
- A Bachelor's Degree or similar college level education
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant HR administrative/coordinator level experience
- Prior HRIS experience, Workday desired
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy & attention to detail
- Superb organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- A self-starter; one who raises their hand for new opportunities, loves learning & is eager to try new things
- One who thrives in a fast-paced environment & is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong belief in diversity, innovation, & making all employees feel welcome & included
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a true customer service orientation towards internal clients
- Discretion & sensitivity to confidential company & employee information
- Strong interest & discourse competence around technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.