As an Art Buyer in our specialized content studio, Artbot Studio, you are eager to apply your organizational skills & eye for detail to the work that comes out of a creative production suite. This position is for someone interested in learning processes associated with buying, procuring, licensing,and sourcing digital creative assets from our roster of stock vendors as well as building, managing and evolving the systems used to manage assets. Youll apply knowledge brought & learned when communicating & problem-solving across Critical mass disciplines. Were looking for someone who is a great communicator, solution-oriented, & is comfortable with asking questions, initiating their own research, & developing relationships with teammates & external vendors. The role requires someone with the ability to zoom into day-to-day deliverables but then zoom out to look at the development of an Art Buying & Art Management system that is future proofed & fit-for-purpose.
- Be responsible for all Art Buying within Critical Mass
- Acquire usage quotes, create purchase requests, & complete usage licenses
- Track all assets licensed & communicate license expiry dates to involved parties
- Understand & communicate usage/licensing needs & nuances to requesting parties
- Develop relationships & negotiate usage costs with third-party stock vendors
- Collaborate & build relationships within the ArtBot team & across Critical Mass
- Educate employees on usage & licensing process as necessary
- Work with Business Affairs & Agency legal counsel on issues including usage, risk
assessment, & indemnifications
- Conduct asset searches & provide vendor recommendations for the team
- Help teams navigate client digital asset management (DAMs) platforms
- Organizational skills & an excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Smartsheets
- Have an understanding of digital asset management (DAMs) platforms
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in taking direction & managing a variety of tasks across your day
- Proactive research & problem-solving skills, taking the initiative to explore challenges and
be solution-oriented in your findings
- The ability to maintain focus & quality in a fast-paced & fluid environment
- Understanding of the use & application of creative assets within creative production
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
The Talent Team at Critical Mass is focused on ensuring we provide the best training, mentorship, & employee experience possible! CM new hires & employees are the future of our organization, & we want to set you up for long-term success. In an effort to do so, we expect our team to work from an office a minimum of 4 days a week. The ask stems from our want to:
- Strengthen opportunity for continuous learning
- Improve collaboration & team relationships.
- Increase employee engagement
We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable with this expectation, so we ask that you please let us know immediately if there are any concerns so we can help navigate accordingly.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
We are committed to fostering diversity, equity, & inclusion within our pool of candidates, with a target of achieving at least 50% representation from underrepresented communities.
The Critical Mass Talent Acquisition team will only communicate from email addresses that use the URLs criticalmass.com and us.greenhouse-mail.io. We will never ask you to send us money, technology, or anything else to work for our company. If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please review your local government consumer protections guidance & reach out to them directly.
If U.S. based: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#avoid
If Canada based: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/finance/consumer-affairs.html
If U.K. based: https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights
If Costa Rica based: https://www.consumo.go.cr/educacion_consumidor/consejos_practicos.aspx