We are looking for a strong, adaptable & detailed-oriented Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team! This person will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into the company through administrative, sourcing, & recruiting tasks. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate poise in a fast-paced, highly fluid, & collaborative environment. This role will interact daily with candidates & business leaders across the company.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Source, screen, & recommend top talent for all positions including junior through mid-level professionals.
- Coordinate interview processes, properly preparing interviewers & ensuring a positive experience for the candidates.
- Manage, quality check, & maintain data integrity in our ATS
- Identify opportunities for improving recruiting operations & processes
- Build applicant pool by researching community events, college career fairs & diverse internet sources.
- Provide status reports, metrics & other information as requested for executive updates & status reporting.
- Partner with the People team & follow up with new employees to ensure a positive on-boarding experience.
- Proactively learn & demonstrate an understanding of the Companys industry & business.
- Serve as a trusted & respected member of the People team.
What You Bring To The Role
- 2+ years experience with full cycle recruitment
- Experience in ecommerce facility a plus
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Google desktop products (G-Mail, Calendar, Hangout, Drive)
- Track record of sourcing & recruiting diverse, high-quality candidates in a professional environment
- Skilled in acquiring top talent through the development of creative recruiting strategies
- Must be adaptable, have a strong work ethic, & a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to multi-task & successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excessive attention to detail with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written & verbal communication & organizational skills
- Have an analytical mindset & have a track record of being a self-directed problem solver
- Be a team player & have a sense of humor
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.