Lead Clinical Digital Innovator
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
At Roivant, innovation is the core of our culture, & Digital Innovators (DI) build the technology that brings innovation to bear. DI's are directly embedded in a business unit & utilize data science & software engineering skill sets to rapidly create technology that address important pain points across the company & its subsidiaries.
The problems we are tackling are big, & DI's work end-to-end on the whole solution - from high-level design to coding the applications & algorithms we deploy. By combining technical know-how with a deep insight for our business teams, DI's play a crucial role in accelerating Roivant's goal of reducing the time & cost of drug development & commercialization.
DI's have built tools to drive clinical trial recruitment, identify rare disease diagnoses, intelligently deliver ads, automate processes, & more. If you are interested in a role that utilizes technical skills & business acumen to reinvent biopharma, you are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development of a clinical solution & analytics delivery organization to support drug launches, marketing analytics & sales analytics.
- Embed with a business unit & lead the process of blueprinting, building, & iterating on applications & analyses to help solve our biggest clinical analytics challenges.
- Collaborate & communicate closely with technical & non-technical stakeholders to transform vague ideas into verified solutions.
- Accelerate data-driven decision-making across the drug clinical trial process by meeting business leaders where they are, sourcing & organizing data & delivering insights that work
- Drive clinical data strategy, survey data sources & methods, make recommendations on views & mechanisms to maximize the impact of commercial analytics
- Write enough code to show your ideas to stakeholders using languages like SQL & Python, use dashboarding tools like Tableau & PowerBI.
- Leverage our DevOps & Data Architecture teams to deploy solutions at scale.
Who You Are
- You enjoy building things from scratch in a fast-paced environment. You thrive in the unknown. For you, questions like "How do we improve drug launches?" are chances to learn, explore new fields, & synthesize disparate ideas.
- You have a deep understanding of pharma commercial analysis gained through direct data work as a consultant, pharma employee or analyst at a pharma services company.
- You have strong consulting skills & are comfortable interacting with senior executives in scoping out their core business needs. You can translate those needs into technical solutions that can be executed in an iterative, agile, fashion.
- You have strong programming & statistical analysis skills, preferably with industry experience as a data scientist, software engineer, or technical consultant.
- You have a keen sense of stakeholder empathy & can design solutions that are intuitively integrated into workflows