Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Solutions Engineer at Teampay, you will act as the technical subject matter expert & design solutions that address the customers needs through Teampay & partner integrations. You will help define the customers go-live success criteria & work in collaboration with the Product team to design scalable solutions that result in more value to customers.
You will also work closely with the sales team, effectively communicating Teampays product benefits & features to customers by delivering tailored product demonstrations & sales presentations. Via customer discovery, you will assess requirements & determine Teampay fit through use-cases, cost-benefit/ROI analysis, & technical competencies. Working with the customer to problem-solve technical hurdles during the sales process, you will manage expectations based on your understanding of our ideal customer profile, supported use cases, & implementation of existing Teampay solutions.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 5+ years in solutions consulting or implementing business accounting software
- 2+ years in solutions consulting with Netsuite finance & accounting products
- Strong understanding of the accounts payable, procure-to-pay, general ledger and/or related financial operational processes
- Technical experience integrating business system with SaaS solutions and/or using APIs
- Experience in the setup, configuration & customization of business accounting software & related workflows in the following platforms: NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Quickbooks Online, Xero, Sage Intacct. NetSuite experience is preferred
- Ability to operate as a team member or individual contributor with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, finance or accounting
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about our product features here, & see our company values here.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.