Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a Recruiting Specialist to join our lean & growing Recruiting team. Talent acquisition is a priority for us. The selected candidate will understand the importance of our challenges & play a significant role in the growth of the company, maintaining a close relationship with all departments to ensure efficiencies & success. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring a seamless interview process for each candidate you work with.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic organizations, has excellent intercultural skills & a proven track record in Recruiting for a multinational company.
This is a full-time position, based in our A Coruna office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the subject matter expert & point of contact relating to job postings, requisitions & pre-hire onboarding workflows.
- Screen resumes & conduct first stage phone interviews, collating notes & shortlisting for the Hiring team.
- Schedule candidate interviews (phone, virtual, onsite, remote) by coordinating with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, & interviewers.
- Actively source passive talent through various sources (Linkedin Recruiter, networking, referrals, research & other creative methods).
- Ensure interview feedback is logged by internal hiring teams.
- Maintain appropriate, timely tracking of candidates as they move through the recruiting process within the Applicant Tracking System.
- Support other recruiting-related administrative tasks as necessary.
- Focus on contributing to team success & helping the team win.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in the software industry is desired.
- Fluency in English. Other languages (German, French, Italian) will be a plus.
- Active sourcing experience, knowledge of LinkedIn as a tool to source talent is an advantage.
- Experience telephone interviewing candidates & the ability to assess their suitability for different positions.
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation & success.
- Accustomed to multitasking & meeting multiple tight deadlines.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, & a fast learner.
- Articulate, proactive & great communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Sympathy with & understanding of the world of Software.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.