Company Description Job Description
Traackr is a global technology company with offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris & London. Our influencer marketing platform enables brands to find, manage & analyze their influencer programs across all major social media channels. Our clients include Samsung, Coca-Cola, Google, Microsoft, L'Oreal, & Riot Games.
We have fostered a culture that empowers our team to spend every ounce of energy towards solving our customers' problems & lifting their businesses through influencer marketing. It's our method that tames the madness. Come join our incredible team!
Please note: this position is available for hire in London, UK or Paris, France. Only one available position.
The "innovation & services team" continuously strive to develop new services & offerings that leverage Traackr's expertise & extensive dataset to support the ever evolving needs of our global brand clients on influencer marketing. Key areas of focus include performance measurement & ROI tracking for influencer programmes.
The Data Analyst will be a key member of this team, working closely with our New-York based data analyst. She/he will be responsible to contribute to this innovation process & to leverage Traackr's technology & data to deliver the related sets of data & analytics with relevant & actionable insights to Traackr brand clients .
In order to achieve his/her objective, the Data Analyst will:
- Understand client measurement requirements & translate those into clear & relevant deliverables
- Fully deliver the sold reporting services to Traackr clients within the agreed terms. This will entail:
. Identifying & mapping the relevant set of required data
. Extracting & aggregating the data efficiently
. Analysing the data & extract valuable brand insights
- Produce professional final reports for client usage
- Work in collaboration with multiple traackr teams including Customer Success, Sales, Data & Product
- Contribute to the the Traackr product team to contribute to the technology roadmap
- Play a strong contributing role in building & scaling a vision for efficient measurement for the influencer marketing practice
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following areas of expertise:
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong mastery of the MS office suite of tools (esp Excel)
- Experience with Shell scripting,or willing to learn
-Experience with data visualization
- Have some understanding of date-mining & reports building technologies
An understanding of brand communication & social media marketing, especially on the measurement side
A business-driven mindset, aiming to solve real business issues
Capabilities to interact meaningfully with brand clients
Strong communication & collaboration capabilities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.