At Asana, were building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together & realizing their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product & a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, & functions, get off on the right foot & continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
To support our rapidly growing APAC customer base, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, & Asana consultant. As an Asana CSM, youll support our growing APAC customer base by conducting timebound 1:1 engagements for customers & by leading live trainings for the broader APAC customer base. You will leverage change management strategies, facilitation skills, & deep product knowledge to consult our APAC customer base on how to best use Asana for their specific needs.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally & a consultative partner to the customers with whom your work. To the product team you will be a valuable liaison providing real time customer feedback. To the broader business team & all of Asana you will provide a unique customer-centric perspective. To our APAC customers, you will be their trusted partner & Asana guru.
What youll achieve
- Deeply understand Asana the product as well as customers core workflows to provide customers guidance on the best way to use Asana for their specific processes & needs.
- Partner with customers to help them navigate change management & drive adoption of Asana as a new way of working within their business.
- Facilitate interactive, engaging sessions with customers to help them understand the fundamentals of Asana & how to best leverage the tool to serve their needs. Conduct 1:1 timebound consultations for larger customers & lead live trainings for broader APAC customer base, with ~ 70% of time spent on ANZ customers.
- Conduct "Asana days" at Asana's Sydney office or other locations to lead interactive workshops, conduct office hours, & meet-and-greet with our growing APAC customer base.
- Manage competing priorities & multiple customers, delivering timely, tailored solutions & leveraging our suite of existing resources to scale effort & impact.
- Serve as a valued voice of the customer by proactively uncovering & communicating trends & insights to cross-functional Asana stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience in customer support, customer success, or account management
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action & work effectively in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You do what it takes to make our customers, company, team, & yourself successful. Customers & the Asana team can count on timely & valuable output & communication.
- Customer-centric. Youre genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions & synthesizing valuable feedback on their behalf back to our product team.
- Growth mindset. You actively seek insights & perspectives to make decisions. You receive feedback graciously, incorporating it into your work.
- Solid communicator. Youre able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences. You effectively & proactively communicate with cross-functional teams across offices, as well as with all levels of stakeholders at customers, from individual contributors to executive stakeholders.
- Adaptable & relentlessly optimistic. You are flexible in supporting customers across different countries & timezones. You maintain enthusiasm & energy in a small global office.