Phreesia is looking for a Sales Development Manager to join our team!
The Sales DevelopmentManager(SDM)willplay a critical role in our early career program,identifying, growingand mentoring the next generation of Phreesia talent.You willfocus onthe day-to-dayoversight,management,mentorship,productivityand growthof thesales development team(SDRs).This includesdirecting work,assigningaccounts,supportingthe development of discovery templates,providing guidanceforobjection-handlingand next steps, & performance management.
The right candidate is professional, energetic,confident,and highly motivated.Familiarity withroles & structure of health care organizations are critical to the success of thiscandidate.TheSDMis expected to understand the target audience, their needs andpain points andtraintheSDRs toconduct effective outreach & discovery.
Other competencies required includeinterviewing, hiring andonboarding thesales development team, as well as,collaborating with the Sales Team on opportunities that are passed. The SDMplaysan important roleofmentor/coachand motivates the team whilemanagingperformance andensuring productivity.This is primarily executed through situational role playing & prospect outreach monitoring.The rightcandidate is resourceful, innovative, works well within a team andcross-functionallyandseeks feedback fromstakeholdersto optimize SDRs approach.
What Youll Do:
- Support business goals & targets
- Engage to drive awareness & demand for Phreesias products & services
- Responsible for hiring, on-boarding & training new SDR members
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on training & development plans for SDRs
- Manage performance & productivity ofteam of 10+SDRs
- Work closely with HR on communicating performance excellence & deficiencies
- Coach, mentor & motivate team for optimal performance
- HelpSDRsidentify key decision makers & influencers within accounts
- HelpSDRsqualify prospects for the Provider Sales Team
- Help SDRs research healthcare organizations to uncover new opportunities & contacts
- Conduct demos & demonstrate capabilities to health care organizations
- Optimize discovery & account outreach planning
- Collaborate with Market Development on strategic outreachand approach for new clients
- Create dashboards & report on productivityof SDRs to management
- Coordinate ongoing training for Sales Development Representatives
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelors degree
- 3 -4yearsof experience with demonstrated success on a Sales Development Team
- 1 year of experience leading a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Experience with hiring, onboarding and ramping up new SDR hires
- Customer service oriented
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Determined self-starter
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent presentation & product demonstration skills
- Experience managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool such as Salesforce.compreferred
Who we are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.