Do you enjoy telling the latest scary CVEs around a campfire? Curling up to the latest SOC2 requirements? How about some hot coco & an ISO27001 implementation guide? Then our Director of Information Security is the perfect role for you!
As the Director of InfoSec, you will be responsible for leading the Information Security team & keeping the business on the forefront of modern security practices. Your goal is to keep customers & the business safe from threats - through controls, audits, security practices & recommendations.
- Develop TouchBistros security strategy, security awareness programs, security & security incident response
- Provide strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including evaluation & recommendation of technical controls
- Educate IT & other leaders on security risk & mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with IT & compliance team to coordinate the IT component of both internal & external audits, federal & state examinations to ensure security programs are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations & policies
- Develop, maintain & publish up-to-date security policies, standards, guidelines & security awareness programs
- Evaluate new cybersecurity threats, IT trends & effective security controls
- Develop & oversee effective disaster recovery policies & standards to align with business continuity management program goals
- Maintain current knowledge of industry & regulatory trends & developments for the enterprise technology
- Coordinate implementation plans & procedures to ensure business critical services are recovered in the event of disasters or other incidents, & provide direction, support & in-house consulting in these areas
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Systems Security or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Experience leading compliance efforts through various standards & certifications (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST Cyber Security Framework, SOC2)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
- Experience in establishing cybersecurity & risk metrics for reporting.
- Strong Emotional Intelligence with demonstrated sustained leadership in a large organization involving multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated management skills, e.g., budget development & administration, policy development & implementation, personnel administration, staff training & development
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse people; effective oral & written communication skills
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.