Were looking for curious & inventive full stack product designers to build end-to-end experiences - from identifying & understanding customer problems to owning the craft & finish of every detail in the product.
- Influence holistic decision making across our many web surfaces.
- Bring clarity & insight to problems that are broad & ambiguous in scope, integrating user, business, & technical constraints into a compelling narrative
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team, & be able to present & explain their design ideas & decisions effectively. Must be able to prioritize & manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Customer obsession: strong ability to understand & communicate customer needs & design products that solve them
- Concept, design, prototype, & conduct user testing. Iterate based on feedback to create simple, impactful experiences.
- Work closely with fellow Acquisition & Brand designers to help expand our new web design system.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency & effectiveness working closely with engineers
- 5+ years of relevant web design experienceideally at a product-centric company
- Passion & experience working collaboratively with many cross-functional team members (e.g. Marketing, Brand, Product Management & Engineering), as you maintain a strong design perspective.
- Ability to identify & frame problems & opportunities from a user-centric perspective, leaning heavily on data & research.
- Exceptionally strong analytical, quantitative & problem solving skills
- Clearly communicate sophisticated user flows that integrate multiple features, users, & workflows.
- Partner closely with the Brand Design team on visual design bringing insight to the establishment of our design framework, educating marketers & other content creators on consistency & vision.
- A portfolio that exhibits real passion for your craft & strong conceptual ability
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Design