At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role:
The Acquisition Marketing Team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic & highly-motivated Americas East, Field Marketing & Events Coordinator who will play a key role in overseeing field event initiatives & logistics from end-to-end. You can multitask, efficiently communicate, & work cross-functionally with sales, communications, & other sub-teams within Marketing. You are patient with an obsession for organization & a knack for juggling multiple projects at once in a (really) fast-paced environment. The programs you oversee will ultimately amplify campaign & event initiatives to drive demand in the Americas region.
What you'll do
- Collaborate closely with other members of demand gen, product marketing, sales & many others included in the process of development, execution & measurement of field marketing events & campaigns.
- Align the regional field events to support the sales goals for new customer leads & opportunities.
- Measure campaign impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate event/campaign ROI, & present on recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, promote, & host an array of field marketing events (webinars, virtual events, trade shows, conferences, executive dinners, etc.) across the region that capture prospects & help transition them into customers.
- Provide onsite event staff/support when needed.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & qualifications
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in B2B marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.).
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously & communicate effectively.
- Experience working with teams in Latin America. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Strong project management/organizational skills & the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to coordinate across multiple departments.
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative & quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales & other marketing goals.
- Salesforce & Marketo experience.
- Ability to travel.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.